AddThis Social Bookmark Button

A "dog blog" about all breeds and issues of importance to people who value the dogs in their lives, with a special emphasis on Search and Rescue dogs, in particular the training of my Newfoundland Dogs

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Rainbow Bridge




















Kaylar's Christmas Angel: certified Search Dog
Dec. 13 1992-----March 13-2007

I found myself again, this morning, kissing another newfy good-bye. I just lost my Tasha less than three weeks ago and today it was time for my Angel, nearly 14 and a half years old, to leave. It is always such a hard thing to do....with Tasha, she took the decision from me and died peacefully in her sleep after a brief illness. Angel however needed to let me help her, she had reached a point where the quality of her life was not so good, I knew that she was suffering and I guess when all is said and done I am glad that when the time came I was able to help her. I have published some words about her on my other blog and also there is a lot of other stuff like poetry and memorial poems at my NEWF homepages.
More reading can be found also at my SQUIDOO LENZ on pet loss.

I have written more about Tasha in particular at my Newf blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi... Your posted was get my attention on what you wrote, its well informative as what I’m looking for, it’s kind of relative in my Pet containment that well give a benefit on my field. Thank you for sharing this and keep up the good work...