AddThis Social Bookmark Button

A "dog blog" about all breeds and issues of importance to people who value the dogs in their lives, with a special emphasis on Search and Rescue dogs, in particular the training of my Newfoundland Dogs

Monday, March 03, 2008

the LONG COLD WINTER IS ALMOST OVER!!

It's too cold and too icy to get the dogs out for a walk. Even with my ice grippers...and here it is already the MIDDLE of March! When is winter going to end?? Today we finally had a warm day...and I had to take a oad trip so didnt get a lot of outdoor wok done. At least the driving was nice. I took the puppy AMY back to her first mama and brought back another newf to go and live with a good friend in this part of the world. Both dogs are happy, that is what counts. But I will miss the little squirt Amy.

Meanwhile, I have been making videos of some of the products My Cafepress shop here is the latest one:

No comments: