AddThis Social Bookmark Button

A "dog blog" about all breeds and issues of importance to people who value the dogs in their lives, with a special emphasis on Search and Rescue dogs, in particular the training of my Newfoundland Dogs

Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Newf and the boat

The Newf and the boat
Just finished getting this put up in place at the Section called Newfoundland Dogs and Lighthouses at my NEW cafepress shop that will be strictly devoted to Newfoundlands. I really do like this one, spent a lot of time on it. Sometimes I get going on making my designs and just don't get anything else done!

It stormed all night last night. Kept getting waked up by the NOAA weather alert. EVERYONE should have one of these! It really lets you know when there is sever weather and it can be programmed for just your area.

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: