AddThis Social Bookmark Button

A "dog blog" about all breeds and issues of importance to people who value the dogs in their lives, with a special emphasis on Search and Rescue dogs, in particular the training of my Newfoundland Dogs

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Stormy weather again

yup...stormin' again! Right in the middle of redesigning my web site, (dogdaze online)  and had to start all over again because of the rain, hail, etc. My electricity clicked of once, and then i got scared and thought I might blow up my cable connection so just plain shut everything down for awhile.

However I think it's finally over. so anyhow, here is what I did. i wanted to put up this really great video that I found about a slow motion newf, on my website. ....Just got it done, you can find it HERE 

It is sooooo koool! ya gotta go take a look!!

When I learn how  to do this blogging thin with FLOCK   (wow this is a great browser!!) I might publish a video right on the blog. Just gotta figure out how!

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: