AddThis Social Bookmark Button

A "dog blog" about all breeds and issues of importance to people who value the dogs in their lives, with a special emphasis on Search and Rescue dogs, in particular the training of my Newfoundland Dogs

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Newf grooming tips

Grooming a long coated breed such as the newfoundland takes some time. Weekly grooming is best and if you allow your dog to run free in the woods very often you must take into account that you will need to groom much more often! A few tips on basic coat care are available in this link and also even some pictures of how to brush and what tools you will need.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Also dont forget that summer is the season and start using NATURAL products for flea control and tick control!

Anonymous said...

Where do I get a good dryer for a dog??

Anonymous said...

I've just found your blog about dog crate on the internet. I thought I would drop you a note just to say that I have a website and blog about dog crate, so I know yours is great quality. Keep up the good work.