AddThis Social Bookmark Button

A "dog blog" about all breeds and issues of importance to people who value the dogs in their lives, with a special emphasis on Search and Rescue dogs, in particular the training of my Newfoundland Dogs

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Making a move with your dog

Making a move with pets

"Having just completed a move to another state and transporting 6 newfoundland dogs.....I have discovered some absolute necessities. some I had done right, others I found out too late!......"

Medicinal needs of your pets, traveling necesities, access to food and water, combatting the stress of a move are a few of the things discussed........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a crate training dog site. It pretty much covers crate training dog related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)