AddThis Social Bookmark Button

A "dog blog" about all breeds and issues of importance to people who value the dogs in their lives, with a special emphasis on Search and Rescue dogs, in particular the training of my Newfoundland Dogs

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Search and Rescue Learning

Just lately I have been settling down in my big easy chair, all snuggled up and keeping warm with my big dogs at my feet (and the llittle one in my lap) while wiinter rages outside. It's the perfect time for some good winter reading. And of course, what better choice for me than taking a look at some of the new books in the field of Search and Rescue. The only trouble is that it's REALLY cold outside and sometimes I just don't have the ambition, (or the willing people who will get "lost") to go outside and practice. Still it is a great time of year to learn something new and review old education. If you are of the same mind, you will want to look at this link:
http://astore.amazon.com/dogdazedesign-20

HAPPY READING!

No comments: