AddThis Social Bookmark Button

A "dog blog" about all breeds and issues of importance to people who value the dogs in their lives, with a special emphasis on Search and Rescue dogs, in particular the training of my Newfoundland Dogs

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Is It Cold or what??

The snow is coming down today even though the temp should be TOO COLD to produce snow!This am the dogs went out and came back in 10 minutes later covered with snow and looking like polar bears...I didnt want to touch them, but they snuffled into me and of course wanted their morning pats...in the process getting me all wet and cold!

Got some new pictures in the mail of "Topper", the littermate to King Arthur, from way back when...hopefully I will have time soon to get back to my Newfoundland pages and update them. they are quite disorganized and need LOTS of work! My apoloigies to all those folks out there (who are surely CLAMORING) to see my Newf pages, just need to take the time to sit down and update. This changeover that I have done to the MAC OS TEN has left me feeling confused and disoriented most of the time when it comes to my webpages! Then I wanted to add some web rings, but when I went to the web ring pages all of my old links were outdated and I had to methodically go through the whole list and get everything updated or else just delete and start over. Which I couldn't do until I had gotten rid of everything that wasn't working! wow what a JOB! But you wiull see, if you take the time to visit my pages, that there are now some very nicely functioning web rings, from which you can navigate to many pages in the whole WORLD! so I am finally getting a start!

Spent all day yesterday updating my pages instead of working with my dogs. They didnt seem to care, they curled up and snoozed all around me, in great piles which made it difficult to maneuver around them. Their snoozing continued well into the night and then at around 11 PM they all decided it was time to play. Looks like their days and nights are mixed up. Mine will be too if I keep arising at 4 am, can't seem to get out of the habit of waking up wide awake and energetic at that ungodly hour....

Give your furry ones a hug today and do NOT leave them out in the cold!

No comments: