AddThis Social Bookmark Button

A "dog blog" about all breeds and issues of importance to people who value the dogs in their lives, with a special emphasis on Search and Rescue dogs, in particular the training of my Newfoundland Dogs

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

more rain???

I have been seeing the terrible floods in Indiana and Wisconsin.. We're comparatively lucky here in Iowa, although we have a LOT of flooding I don't thinkk the consequences 9so far0 have been quite as bad. there are an awful lot of farm fields however that just aren't going to make it. I had to run my granddaughter jenny back to her apt. in Iowa City two nights ago and we had to go around and take quite a detour to get there because there are a lot of streets in Iowa City that are closed due to the river...

here's a new photo of "Feeny" ( i LOVE this new Flock browser, wow it is fun  and EASY to include a picture in your blog!)

 and here's the latest couple of rainbow bridge poem cards that I have been working on:




 ah well....

maybe today there will be a little break from the rains. EVERY night for the past three weeks (it seems like) we have had rain, rain, and more rain!  I know at least it's been every other night!!

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: