AddThis Social Bookmark Button

A "dog blog" about all breeds and issues of importance to people who value the dogs in their lives, with a special emphasis on Search and Rescue dogs, in particular the training of my Newfoundland Dogs

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Learning to use a new browser..and Jenna isn't so hot right now.....

From here on out I will probably be much busier on this blog, since I just discovered the new browser FLOCK, which allows me to post right from my web page while I'm doing other stuff so to speak.

a Couple of things. Jenna had a serious and ongoing eye problem, tons of slime and gunk oozing from her eyes. Vet told me it was dry eye. So I got artificial tears and started to add that to her daily routing. Unfortunately not enough times per day...and it continued to worsen. Turned out she had an eye infection, so got her on meds for hat, also started a new kind of eye med which is supposed to "reactivate" her tear glands and it does appear o be working! HURRAH!! But I am taking her back in to vet again today, she appears to be sick with something. It just came on because today is Tuesday, and on SUNDAY she did a great blind search for cadaver in very very tall grass..and made her find, tail wagging etc. so she was ok on Sunday. Anyhow got an appointment today at 3:30.

Meanwhile I have been working on a whole new section of stuff at Cafepress...dog and pet sympathy cards. here is an example of a couple (tryin out my new browser, supposedly you can drag and drop so we'll see..)
Wow that really works!!

How about that? Just dragged my image right off the web page onto the blogger ! WAY COOL!

Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

SharonW said...

Great pics here on your blog Kathy. Your Cafepress store is great. Love the Beagle stuff. Flock is so handy to use for pictures and linking to articles.