AddThis Social Bookmark Button

A "dog blog" about all breeds and issues of importance to people who value the dogs in their lives, with a special emphasis on Search and Rescue dogs, in particular the training of my Newfoundland Dogs

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

made a mistake on my last post

the last blog post I added images from my MEMBERS page at Cafepress, so of course if anyone clicks on them they will be taken to the members page. Sooo...here is the correction, these images are added from my Cafepress store
coon hound sympathy Greeting CardNewf Sympathy Greeting CardSympathy Note Cards (Pk of 10)Sympathy Note Cards (Pk of 10)gsd sympathy Greeting Card


These are a few of the new SYMPATHY CARDS for dog breeds that I have added to my Cafepres Store.

I have an appointment for Jenna today at 3:30 at the vets. Cant find my thermometer but I think she has a temp, she has a light cough, she is drooling, doesn't want to eat, doesnt really want to even move at all.  will post later how it goes.

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: