AddThis Social Bookmark Button

A "dog blog" about all breeds and issues of importance to people who value the dogs in their lives, with a special emphasis on Search and Rescue dogs, in particular the training of my Newfoundland Dogs

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Stormy weather

I just went to the only store in this little town, the hardware store, and bought extra batteries and refreshed my flashlights. Look like stormy weather (again!!) moving in. So tonight if I have to go to the baement I have two nice flashlights ready to roll. Just wish I could get my dogs in the basement but they won't fit.

Have been working on a puzzle design....It will be for sale (of course) as soon as I get another new web page up and running. Meanwhile it is already for sale on shirts and mugs and such at Cafepress.
Looks like this:






The adorable puppy photo was given to me by a good friend, Lisa martens of Lighthouse newfoundlands.

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: